GST Suvidha Centers provides a variety of Health Insurance Plans that offer financial protection to meet health-related emergencies. Due to shifting lifestyles, health issues have not just increased, they have increasingly become more complicated. It becomes important therefore to have a health insurance plan in place, thus your financial plan is half-done if you have not valued health. It covers medical expenses when the policyholders are hospitalized. it also covers cashless hospitalization facility at network hospitals during policy terms.
Benefits of having a Health insurance Policy
Room Rent :
Insurance policy also covers room expenses depending on the premium being paid by the insured.
Tax Benefit :
Premium paid on Health insurance is tax-deductible under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Medical Checkup :
Insurance policy also provide options for health checkups. Free health checkup is also provided by some insurers based on your previous NCBs.
Cashless Treatment :
If you are insured, you can get cashless treatments as your insurance company would work in collaboration with various hospital networks.
Pre and post hospitalization cost coverage :
Insurance policy also covers pre and post-hospitalization charges up to the period of 60 days, depending on the insurance plans purchased.
Transportation Charges :
Insurance policy also covers the amount paid to ambulance towards the transportation of insured.
No Claim Bonus (NCB) :
This is the bonus element which is paid to the insured if the insured does not file a claim for any treatment in the previous year.
Travelling is an exciting experience. However, no matter how precisely we plan our trip, things tend to go wrong sometime. Travel Insurance offers coverage against lost passport, lost checked-in baggage, trip delays and travel-related risks while you are in a foreign country, like an accident abroad, loss of travel documents and many more. Travel insurance can’t prevent travel trouble, but it can address the financial impacts of many common problems. Policies are sold for single trips or defined time-frames, typically one year, with the option to renew indefinitely.
Medical emergencies abroad
- Medical Expense Coverage will cover you for accidents and emergency medical and dental care when you travel abroad.
- Even if you are covered for basic emergency care overseas (again, a big IF), your current health insurance provider will almost certainly NOT pay to evacuate you and repatriate you back.
- Emergency Evacuation Coverage will pay for emergency evacuation expenses such as airlifts and medically equipped flights back home and oftentimes will transport you to the hospital of your choice for care. Evacuation expenses can be devastating.
Lost bags, delayed bags, delayed flights
These coverage are for the “smaller things” that are nice to have. Again, the list is not complete but it will give you an idea of some additional coverages :
- Baggage Coverage can reimburse you for your personal belongings if your luggage is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Baggage Delay Coverage provides money to buy essential items until your delayed bags arrive, such as a toiletry kit, a swimsuit, or another change of clothes.
- Travel Delay Coverage provides reimbursement for additional expenses if your flight is delayed, such as an extra night in a hotel or a meal at a restaurant.
GST SUVIDHA KENDRA
let's know more about SERVICES