FSSAI Package ?
Additional documents for Manufacturer
Procedure For Online FSSAI Registration
Complete our Simple Form
Send your Document
FSSAI License Issued
Types of FSSAI License
Businesses engaged in food activities are required to apply for food license of different types based on turnover,
scale of business and the type of activity. Such businesses must apply for either of the licenses (central or state) or simple registration. The criteria specified in rules are as follows:
FSSAI Basic registration
This is required for small business or startups which have annual turnover below Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded to state license as your sales graph increases.
FSSAI State license
This license is applicable to mid-sized companies which have annual turnover between Rs.12-20 crores.
FSSAI Central license
This license is applicable typically on large business with annual turnover above Rs.20 crores. It is also required in cases where you need to supply at the government offices or import / export food products.
FSSAI Food License
- Online Application process. Just fill our FSSAI form.
- Get any of 3 types of FSSAI registration
- Basic Registration : For Sales <10 lakh/year
- State Registration : For Sales of 10 lakh – 2 Crore/year
- Central Registration : For Sales > 2 Crore/year
- FSSAI application code in 7 days & license in 60 days
Documents required to obtain FSSAI License
- Declaration form Authority letter.
- Copy of Property paper (If owned property).
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property).
- FoodSafety Management System plan or certificate.
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place).
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/ Partners/ Director.
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution.
Step 1 : Fill FSSAI food license registration form A on FSSAI website and make the payment for FSSAI application at the FBO nearby your locality.
Steps for getting the FSSAI license
Guidelines on FSSAI License Number
- The 14-digit number provides information about the manufacturer’s license or registration details and the manufacturing state which will be called as fssai no.
- The Brand owner shall display the FSSAI logo and his license number on the label of food package.
- In case of imported food products, the importer shall display FSSAI logo and license number along with the name and address of importer on a sticker to be affixed before customs clearance.
GST SUVIDHA KENDRA
let's know more about SERVICES